assruin torino fee
fred
2005-10-03 16:32:22 UTC
In an allegedly authentic conversation between an Asian room servant and an
American visitor the girl - after taking the order for breakfast - says:
"One Minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease
baychem, tossy singlish mopping we bother honey sigh,
and copy....rye??"

I can figure out most of it, but the bit about "ass ruin torino fee" remains
a mistery to me.

(Ome minute ... scrambled egg, crips bacon, toasted English muffin with
butter on the side, and coffee. Right?)
Will
2005-10-05 14:03:21 UTC
That's room 23?

What's the provenance of this rough gem?

Will.
fred
2005-10-05 14:52:08 UTC
Thanks a lot, Will. Now it makes sense. I do not know exactly where I got
hold of this, but I published the full conversation on our school's
homepage. Since my wife hails from the Philippines, I am kind of
susceptible to this kind of funny material.
http://www.stoerckgymnasium.de/joke.htm

Cheers Fred